Thursday 1 October 2015

Best Whatsapp Status Updates

Cool and Love status for whatsapp is good collection of whatsapp status, Whats App status has been very popular these days because of globally used whatsapp messenger, and we can tell what is having in our mind through whats-app status. There are many statuses for best whats app status, whatsapp status ideas, whatsapp status updates, cool whatsapp status and many more.

Friendship is Important and necessary for every one. We cannot live all alone. We needs someone to share our joys and sorrows. So Friendship is indeed, a blessing and Good friends are great pillars of life. They help us to stand tall and erect in life. Funny friendship Whatsapp status lightens the mood and create a conducive atmosphere. Whatsapp Status are best to share the friendship. Whats-App is the best platform.

I'm not drunk...I'm just chemically out of balance. :P

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Strong people don't put others down...They life them up.

“I’m on a whiskey diet…I’ve lost three days already.

When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always!

Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi. :

Some people have relationships and some people have patiyala.

WhattsApp status is loading......

My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.



No comments:

Post a Comment