Monday 12 October 2015

Latest Whatsapp Status Collection

Whatsapp Status:
Presently Whatsapp Messenger App is used by no. of peoples all around the World to share photos, videos and status. So people continuously needs to change their Whatsapp Status, So today I am Providing best status for Whatsapp.

I have classified huge Whatsapp Status into category, so you can easily select any statuses according to your thought & mood. Here you will get Love, Sad, Cool, Selfie, Dirty, Hot, Bad, Good morning, Romantic status for whatsapp in Hindi, English, Marathi and many other languages. Here are the nice collections of whats-app status in Hindi.

Get ready to read and share Latest Whats app Status. You can use this status without any problem. Whatsapp Status is best way to describe you feeling and emotion to all whom you want. Change whatsapp status and describe about yourself.




Unique Whatsapp Status


You are the beat in my heart,
The music in my laughter,
The tears in my eyes.
You are my whole world.

You are like a bright sun as your blazing love can even make the stars fade away. Good morning, dearest!

I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.

If kisses were stars, I'd give you the sky.
If love was water, I'd give you the sea.
And be with you for all eternity.

In life I need only you and My "Heart" is always your!

All the Rules are made... to be break.

I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.

Don’t drink and park – accidents cause people.

Uffff Tera Aksar Bhool Jana MujhKo

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de.. chahu main ya na..

Group study is the best way... To ensure that none of your friends have studied either

When your past calls, don't answer. It has nothing new to say

No comments:

Post a Comment